Redcast and Bighorn Properties
Lemhi County Cobalt Projects
Lemhi County, Idaho
Redcastle and Bighorn Property Highlights
- 100% owner of Redcastle and Bighorn exploration properties.
- Cobalt grades are typically 0.4% to 0.6% on the belt.
- Adjoining projects are being developed by Canadian junior miners.
- Redcastle is on strike with the Iron Creek Mine being developed by Electra Battery Materials. (Formerly First Cobalt Corp.)
- Electra purchased the Iron Creek property in June 2018 for $149 million.
- Redcastle property – 30 unpatented claims – 2.43km2.
- Bighorn property – 29 unpatented claims – 2.35km 2.
Cobalt is a critical metal essential for meeting the world’s growing electrification needs. Phoenix’s Redcastle and Bighorn properties are strategically located in the Idaho Cobalt Belt, the USA’s most prolific cobalt district. The Redcastle and Bighorn properties are located approximately 100 mile north of the Phoenix Copper’s flagship project, the Empire Mine.