Navarre Creek Highlights
Custer County, Idaho
- Located 5km west of Empire Mine.
- 16.09 km2 claim block.
- 2023 Navarre Creek drilling program underway as of July 2023.
- 28 reverse circulation drill holes are currently being assessed and analyzed
- Initial analysis of the first seven holes indicates a zone of continuous, low- grade gold mineralization, open along strike and down-dip.
- 20 additional unpatented mining claims totaling 400 acres staked on the southwest end of the contiguous Navarre Creek claim block.
- Claim block equals 16.09 km2 as of October 2023.
- Previous exploration activities
- Mapping, aerial hyperspectral imaging, and geomagnetic ground survey.
The Navarre Creek gold exploration project is located roughly 5 km west of Phoenix Copper's flagship project, the Empire Mine, on 16.09 km2 of unpatented mining claims in Custer County, Idaho.
Phoenix Copper geologists and contractors have completed extensive surface exploration activities to determine which areas were most suitable to target for the 2023 drilling program. Assay results from the program's 28 reverse circulation drill holes are currently being assessed and will be reported as they are finalized.
The exploration activities Phoenix has conducted to date confirm the mineral potential and the consistent results between each program are driving further exploration and drill targeting.